- Caution: Use this website only as directed!
- Disclaimer: Any similarity between what you read on these pages and actual reality is purely coincidental.
- For our international friends, this site is also available in Russian, Italian, French, Thousand Island and Blu Cheese.
- No animal testing! We at Rubbish In, Robish Out! categorically deny any allegations by animal rights activists that jokes found on these pages are initially tested-out on laboratory animals.
- We at Rubbish In, Robish Out have been taking great pains to avoid ending sentences in prepositions. Certainly that must be worth something.Be sure to follow me on Twitter @johnnyrobishOne of our reporters investigating a murder at one of the wealthiest mansions in town.Today proudly celebrating 15 consecutive days without anyone sustaining a personal injury as a result of this website!Some of the dedicated coppers who police our fair city.Henry Ford, Thomas Edison and Warren G. Harding discussing the implications of a future Trump presidency.Sometimes its nice to feel "wanted."The above poster has been placed here solely in the interest of public safety.Workers at Rubbish In, Robish Out demanding more beer. No one can be expected to work at a place like this sober. The Supreme Court has ruled against cruel and unusual punishment for heaven's sake.
Amazon to Buy Whole Foods Market
Amazon to Buy Whole Foods Market: Amazon, the world’s most powerful online retailer, has taken a giant stride into traditional retailing, spending $13.7 billion to take over organic food chain Whole Foods Market. Rumor has it that the Whole Foods purchase was simply a mistake that occurred when Amazon CEO Jeff Bozos told his Amazon Echo “Alexa, I need to buy something at Whole Foods” and Alexa responds “yes, buying Whole Foods!” Its truly comforting to think we’ve advanced this far as a civilization, that the hipsters may one day soon be able to get their kale delivered to them by drone.
People Injecting Themselves with Blood From Teens: In hot pursuit of the fountain of youth, the latest trend for those trying to look younger is getting blood plasma transfusions from teenage donors at the cost of $8,000 a pop. My question is, just where the hell are they going to get this done anyway – Transylvania?
Bear Attacks Elderly Bedridden Woman in New Mexico: New Mexico State wildlife officials say an 82-year-old bedridden woman suffered scratches on her face and head when a 400-pound black bear broke into her northern New Mexico home and attacked her. Officials say the attack doesn’t appear to be sexually motivated.
by Johnny Robish © Copyright 2017
Comments are closed.