- Warning: Use this site only as directed!
- For our international friends, this site is also available in Russian, Italian, French, Thousand Island and Blu Cheese.
- We at Rubbish In, Robish Out have been taking great pains to avoid ending sentences in prepositions. Certainly that must be worth something.
- Be sure to follow me on Twitter @johnnyrobish
- Disclaimer: Any similarity between what you read on these pages and reality is most likely purely coincidental.
- Today proudly celebrating 15 consecutive days without anyone sustaining a personal injury as a result of this website!
- Be sure to check out the thousands of original jokes in our archives pages!
- Henry Ford, Thomas Edison, Warren G. Harding
- Workers at Rubbish In, Robish Out demanding more beer. No one can be expected to work at a place like this sober. The Supreme Court has ruled against cruel and unusual punishment for heaven's sake.
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
Ann Curry to Get $10 Million to Leave Today Show
Ann Curry to Get $10 Million to Leave Today Show: After negotiating a reported $10 million severance check for little more than a year’s work, Ann Curry broke down in tears while telling viewers that she will be leaving the Today show and will be going back to work in the NBC News Department. Which in turn made all the viewers burst into tears at the thought that someone who was basically fired is actually gonna get $10 million just to go work in another department.
Oldest Known Pottery: Archaeologists say that pottery fragments found in a south China cave have been confirmed to be 20,000 years old, making them the oldest known pottery in the world. Scientists caution that while the pottery is quite attractive, its not considered microwave safe.
Cost of Wedding Dress: A research company that tracks and forecasts trends in the wedding industry says that most brides shell out between $875 and $1,458 for their wedding dresses with veils are an extra $80 to $134, according to The Wedding Report. And that doesn’t even factor in what the groom had to shell out just to get them to put on a wedding dress.
Spray-On Battery Developed: Scientists in the United States have developed a paint that can store and deliver electrical power just like a battery. Now all we need to do now is give a can or two to every graffiti artist and tagger and America will be on its way to energy independence.by
by Johnny Robish © Copyright 2014
Comments are closed.