- Caution: Use this website only as directed!
- Disclaimer: Any similarity between what you read on these pages and actual reality is purely coincidental.
- For our international friends, this site is also available in Russian, Italian, French, Thousand Island and Blu Cheese.
- No animal testing! We at Rubbish In, Robish Out! categorically deny any allegations by animal rights activists that jokes found on these pages are initially tested-out on laboratory animals.
- We at Rubbish In, Robish Out have been taking great pains to avoid ending sentences in prepositions. Certainly that must be worth something.Be sure to follow me on Twitter @johnnyrobishOne of our reporters investigating a murder at one of the wealthiest mansions in town.Today proudly celebrating 15 consecutive days without anyone sustaining a personal injury as a result of this website!Some of the dedicated coppers who police our fair city.Henry Ford, Thomas Edison and Warren G. Harding discussing the implications of a future Trump presidency.Sometimes its nice to feel "wanted."The above poster has been placed here solely in the interest of public safety.Workers at Rubbish In, Robish Out demanding more beer. No one can be expected to work at a place like this sober. The Supreme Court has ruled against cruel and unusual punishment for heaven's sake.
Bill O’Reilly Out at Fox News
Bill O’Reilly Out at Fox News: Fox News announced it has ended its association with Bill O’Reilly, the combative TV host and commentator who has ruled cable-news ratings for nearly two decades and was the signature figure in the network’s rise as a powerful political player. Sounds like Bill O’Reilly is no longer a Factor – he’s entered the “No Job Zone.”
Brain Enters Higher State of Consciousness on LSD: A new study found that psychedelic drugs such as magic mushrooms, ketamine, psilocybin and LSD cause the brain to enter a “higher state of consciousness.” Unfortunately, my “higher state of consciousness” turns out to be paranoia. The good news is these drugs are completely safe for everyone. My cat just told me so.
United CEO Calls Dragging Incident a Learning Experience: Calling it a “learning experience” for all of us here at United, United Airlines CEO Oscar Munoz apologized to shareholders for forcibly dragging a passenger off one of its planes. Oh, I think you could call it a “learning experience” for most of us in the traveling public too. On a positive note, at least they didn’t force the poor guy to parachute out of the plane.by
by Johnny Robish © Copyright 2017
Comments are closed.