- Caution: Use this website only as directed!
- Disclaimer: Any similarity between what you read on these pages and actual reality is purely coincidental.
- For our international friends, this site is also available in Russian, Italian, French, Thousand Island and Blu Cheese.
- No animal testing! We at Rubbish In, Robish Out! categorically deny any allegations by animal rights activists that jokes found on these pages are initially tested-out on laboratory animals.
- We at Rubbish In, Robish Out have been taking great pains to avoid ending sentences in prepositions. Certainly that must be worth something.Be sure to follow me on Twitter @johnnyrobishOne of our reporters investigating a murder at one of the wealthiest mansions in town.Today proudly celebrating 15 consecutive days without anyone sustaining a personal injury as a result of this website!Some of the dedicated coppers who police our fair city.Henry Ford, Thomas Edison and Warren G. Harding discussing the implications of a future Trump presidency.Sometimes its nice to feel "wanted."The above poster has been placed here solely in the interest of public safety.Workers at Rubbish In, Robish Out demanding more beer. No one can be expected to work at a place like this sober. The Supreme Court has ruled against cruel and unusual punishment for heaven's sake.
David Duke Angry at Trump for Condemning White Nationalist Rally
David Duke Angry at Trump for Condemning White Nationalist Rally: Former KKK leader David Duke and other White Nationalist leaders are striking out at President Trump for condemning the violence at the White Nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, reminding the President that “it was White Americans who put you in the Presidency.”
Wait a minute! That’s not completely true – the Russians did their part too! Let’s give credit where credit’s due. Of course not everyone who voted for Trump are White Supremacists. On the other hand, ALL White Supremacists are Trump supporters. Personally, if I were David Duke, I’d save all that pent-up anger for whomever gave him that miserable, creepy facelift. I find it kind of interesting that just earlier in the week, Trump tried to start a war with North Korea and Venezuela, but ended up having his supporters start a war in Virginia instead.
Meanwhile, many right-wing pundits on TV and radio are defending the White Nationalists, claiming this “gathering” was nothing more than a “free speech rally.” Really? Pardon my skepticism, but it seems rather odd that people promoting “free speech” would show up brandishing bats, combat helmets, rifles, pistols, and knives. You’d think these people would be much happier back home, beating their wives and children or kicking little kittens and puppies in the head than driving all the way to Virginia to defend a statue that basically even the pigeons have forgotten about.
But you can’t really blame Trump for not strongly calling out the White Supremacists. After all, that would upset his base. Remember, he’s already running for reelection. Perhaps next time, he’ll remember to keep his dogs on a leash when taking them out in public. Anyway, enough of me rambling on. Bartender, can you make me another “White Russian?”
by Johnny Robish © Copyright 2017
Comments are closed.