- Caution: Use this website only as directed!
- Disclaimer: Any similarity between what you read on these pages and actual reality is purely coincidental.
- For our international friends, this site is also available in Russian, Italian, French, Thousand Island and Blu Cheese.
- No animal testing! We at Rubbish In, Robish Out! categorically deny any allegations by animal rights activists that jokes found on these pages are initially tested-out on laboratory animals.
- We at Rubbish In, Robish Out have been taking great pains to avoid ending sentences in prepositions. Certainly that must be worth something.Be sure to follow me on Twitter @johnnyrobishOne of our reporters investigating a murder at one of the wealthiest mansions in town.Today proudly celebrating 15 consecutive days without anyone sustaining a personal injury as a result of this website!Some of the dedicated coppers who police our fair city.Henry Ford, Thomas Edison and Warren G. Harding discussing the implications of a future Trump presidency.Sometimes its nice to feel "wanted."The above poster has been placed here solely in the interest of public safety.Workers at Rubbish In, Robish Out demanding more beer. No one can be expected to work at a place like this sober. The Supreme Court has ruled against cruel and unusual punishment for heaven's sake.
Eric Bolling Tweets Response to Suspension on Sex-Harassment
Eric Bolling Tweets Response to Suspension on Sex-Harassment: Fox News host and contributor Eric Bolling tweeted his appreciation to those who’ve supported him after he was suspended from Fox for sexting and harassing female colleagues. A grateful Bolling tweeted “Overwhelmed by all the support I have received. Thank you. Look forward to sending each and every one of you a close-up pic of my junk asap.”
Pot Worth $85 Million Found Near Campgrounds on Federal Land: Authorities said they have eradicated more than 27,000 marijuana plants in the past week with a potential street value of about $85 million on U.S. Forest Service land in Santa Barbara County. All I can say is, I’ve obviously been going to the wrong campgrounds. All I ever seem to find are empty beer cans and used condoms.
Ohio State Scientists Find New Way to Heal Wounds: Scientists at Ohio State University say they’ve developed a new method called Tissue Nanotransfection (TNT) for healing wounds which involves placing a small chip about the size of a cuff link onto the site of a wound which reprograms the cell’s DNA or RNA – therefore promoting healing. Excellent idea! I mean, why settle for a lousy band-aid when there’s a $10,000 medical procedure available?
by Johnny Robish © Copyright 2017
Comments are closed.