- Caution: Use this website only as directed!
- Disclaimer: Any similarity between what you read on these pages and actual reality is purely coincidental.
- For our international friends, this site is also available in Russian, Italian, French, Thousand Island and Blu Cheese.
- No animal testing! We at Rubbish In, Robish Out! categorically deny any allegations by animal rights activists that jokes found on these pages are initially tested-out on laboratory animals.
- We at Rubbish In, Robish Out have been taking great pains to avoid ending sentences in prepositions. Certainly that must be worth something.Be sure to follow me on Twitter @johnnyrobishOne of our reporters investigating a murder at one of the wealthiest mansions in town.Today proudly celebrating 15 consecutive days without anyone sustaining a personal injury as a result of this website!Some of the dedicated coppers who police our fair city.Henry Ford, Thomas Edison and Warren G. Harding discussing the implications of a future Trump presidency.Sometimes its nice to feel "wanted."The above poster has been placed here solely in the interest of public safety.Workers at Rubbish In, Robish Out demanding more beer. No one can be expected to work at a place like this sober. The Supreme Court has ruled against cruel and unusual punishment for heaven's sake.
Family Waits for Word on Sinkhole Victim
Family Waits for Word on Sinkhole Victim: Authorities are still trying to recover the body of Jeff Bush, the Florida man believed dead after a sinkhole opened up beneath his bedroom. On a positive note, at least the family won’t have to pay to bury him.
Grizzly Killings: Authorities have confirmed that a Yellowstone National Park hiker whose body was found last week was mauled and killed by a grizzly bear. Officials say they knew it was a bear because the spot where they found the body was such a “grizzly scene.”
Black Hole Eats Star: Astronomers say they’ve identified the source of a mysterious blast of gamma rays that reached Earth in late March as that of a black hole devouring a wandering star. Perhaps even more interesting was the fact that the black hole first inquired if the wandering stars were fresh today.by
by Johnny Robish © Copyright 2017
Comments are closed.