- Warning: Use this site only as directed!
- For our international friends, this site is also available in Russian, Italian, French, Thousand Island and Blu Cheese.
- We at Rubbish In, Robish Out have been taking great pains to avoid ending sentences in prepositions. Certainly that must be worth something.
- Be sure to follow me on Twitter @johnnyrobish
- Disclaimer: Any similarity between what you read on these pages and reality is most likely purely coincidental.
- Today proudly celebrating 15 consecutive days without anyone sustaining a personal injury as a result of this website!
- Be sure to check out the thousands of original jokes in our archives pages!
- Henry Ford, Thomas Edison, Warren G. Harding
- Workers at Rubbish In, Robish Out demanding more beer. No one can be expected to work at a place like this sober. The Supreme Court has ruled against cruel and unusual punishment for heaven's sake.
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
Family Waits for Word on Sinkhole Victim
Family Waits for Word on Sinkhole Victim: Authorities are still trying to recover the body of Jeff Bush, the Florida man believed dead after a sinkhole opened up beneath his bedroom. On a positive note, at least the family won’t have to pay to bury him.
Grizzly Killings: Authorities have confirmed that a Yellowstone National Park hiker whose body was found last week was mauled and killed by a grizzly bear. Officials say they knew it was a bear because the spot where they found the body was such a “grizzly scene.”
Black Hole Eats Star: Astronomers say they’ve identified the source of a mysterious blast of gamma rays that reached Earth in late March as that of a black hole devouring a wandering star. Perhaps even more interesting was the fact that the black hole first inquired if the wandering stars were fresh today.by
by Johnny Robish © Copyright 2014
Comments are closed.