- Warning: Use this site only as directed!
- For our international friends, this site is also available in Russian, Italian, French, Thousand Island and Blu Cheese.
- We at Rubbish In, Robish Out have been taking great pains to avoid ending sentences in prepositions. Certainly that must be worth something.
- Be sure to follow me on Twitter @johnnyrobish
- Disclaimer: Any similarity between what you read on these pages and reality is most likely purely coincidental.
- Today proudly celebrating 15 consecutive days without anyone sustaining a personal injury as a result of this website!
- Be sure to check out the thousands of original jokes in our archives pages!
- Henry Ford, Thomas Edison, Warren G. Harding
- Workers at Rubbish In, Robish Out demanding more beer. No one can be expected to work at a place like this sober. The Supreme Court has ruled against cruel and unusual punishment for heaven's sake.
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
Father Leaves 2-Year-Old in Cold Truck Outside Stripper Bar
Father Leaves 2-Year-Old in Cold Truck Outside Stripper Bar: A 24-year-old man who left his small daughter in his pickup truck while he got drunk in a Van Nuys, California stripper bar was arrested on suspicion of willful harm to a child. Hopefully, incidents like this will finally convince strip clubs to add child-care facilities to their establishments.
Women Talk Three Times More Than Men: A new study claims women talk nearly three times as much as men on average. No kidding! I once went out with a woman who really knew how to talk up a storm. In her defense, she was a meteorologist, so that was kind of her job.
Texas Woman Calls 911 For Cigarettes: A drunk woman in Texas ran out of cigarettes while drinking beer with her boyfriend and called 911 to ask if a police officer could deliver a pack to her. Another example of what can happen when they remove the cigarette machines from trailer park community rec rooms.
Olive Garden Revenue Drops: The company that owns Olive Garden announced that its revenue has dropped 5 percent in the last quarter. To be honest, I’ve never been to an Olive Garden, but then again, I’ve never had all that much interest in gardening.by
by Johnny Robish © Copyright 2014
Comments are closed.