- Warning: Use this site only as directed!
- For our international friends, this site is also available in Russian, Italian, French, Thousand Island and Blu Cheese.
- We at Rubbish In, Robish Out have been taking great pains to avoid ending sentences in prepositions. Certainly that must be worth something.
- Be sure to follow me on Twitter @johnnyrobish
- Disclaimer: Any similarity between what you read on these pages and reality is most likely purely coincidental.
- Today proudly celebrating 15 consecutive days without anyone sustaining a personal injury as a result of this website!
- Be sure to check out the thousands of original jokes in our archives pages!
- Henry Ford, Thomas Edison, Warren G. Harding
- Workers at Rubbish In, Robish Out demanding more beer. No one can be expected to work at a place like this sober. The Supreme Court has ruled against cruel and unusual punishment for heaven's sake.
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
Ford Models Files Lawsuit Over Stolen Models
Ford Models Files Lawsuit Over Stolen Models: The New York Post reports that top modeling agency Ford Models has files a $4 million suit against another top agency – Women Management, accusing them of poaching two of its models. Perhaps Ford Models should consider contacting Mitt Romney. I hear he has access to “binders full of women.”
Bobby Brown Arrested for DUI Again: TMZ has learned that Bobby Brown has been arrested for DUI for the second time this year. You know things are getting bad when Lindsay Lohan’s telling you “dude, you’d better start pulling your life together.”
Another Candidate Weighs in on Rape: Indiana Republican Senate candidate Richard Murdock took the position at a debate that when a woman becomes pregnant after a rape, “that’s something God intended.” You’ve got to give him credit though, it isn’t easy to say something so disgusting that even Jerry Sandusky would be offended.
Italian Seismologists Found Guilty of Manslaughter: Seven Italian earthquake experts were sentenced to six years in prison failing to predict the 2009 L’Aquila earthquake that killed 309 people. Why pick on the seismologists? If anything, shouldn’t they be going after the psychics?by
by Johnny Robish © Copyright 2014
Comments are closed.