- Caution: Use this website only as directed!
- Disclaimer: Any similarity between what you read on these pages and actual reality is purely coincidental.
- For our international friends, this site is also available in Russian, Italian, French, Thousand Island and Blu Cheese.
- No animal testing! We at Rubbish In, Robish Out! categorically deny any allegations by animal rights activists that jokes found on these pages are initially tested-out on laboratory animals.
- We at Rubbish In, Robish Out have been taking great pains to avoid ending sentences in prepositions. Certainly that must be worth something.Be sure to follow me on Twitter @johnnyrobishOne of our reporters investigating a murder at one of the wealthiest mansions in town.Today proudly celebrating 15 consecutive days without anyone sustaining a personal injury as a result of this website!Some of the dedicated coppers who police our fair city.Henry Ford, Thomas Edison and Warren G. Harding discussing the implications of a future Trump presidency.Sometimes its nice to feel "wanted."The above poster has been placed here solely in the interest of public safety.Workers at Rubbish In, Robish Out demanding more beer. No one can be expected to work at a place like this sober. The Supreme Court has ruled against cruel and unusual punishment for heaven's sake.
Kea Parrots Can Make Other Kea Parrots Laugh
Kea Parrots Can Make Other Kea Parrots Laugh: The highly intelligent Kea parrot has a specific call, that – like human laughter – puts other parrots that hear it in a good mood, making it the first known non-mammal to show contagious emotion. In fact, the parrots have been found to be so good at getting laughs, several have already been booked in prominent Las Vegas nightclubs for the summer.
FBI Investigating Ties Between Trump Campaign and Russia: FBI Director James Comey acknowledged before the House Intelligence Committee that his agency was investigating potential ties between President Trump’s campaign and Russian efforts to influence the election. Gee, Director Comey’s testimony is gonna make it rather difficult for the Trump people to dismiss this as simply “fake news.” The only thing I can think of is perhaps if they start chanting “Benghazi” again at the top of their lungs – that might help.
Study Finds Coffee Houses and ATMs Ideal Locations for Defibrillators: Researchers say having defibrillators available at coffee shops and ATMs could play a major role in helping reduce deaths caused by out-of-hospital cardiac arrest. No kidding! You pay $6 for a cup of coffee at Starbucks – then go to the ATM and discover you’re now totally broke. Sounds like time for a major heart attack to me.
by Johnny Robish © Copyright 2017
Comments are closed.