- Caution: Use this website only as directed!
- Disclaimer: Any similarity between what you read on these pages and actual reality is purely coincidental.
- For our international friends, this site is also available in Russian, Italian, French, Thousand Island and Blu Cheese.
- No animal testing! We at Rubbish In, Robish Out! categorically deny any allegations by animal rights activists that jokes found on these pages are initially tested-out on laboratory animals.
- We at Rubbish In, Robish Out have been taking great pains to avoid ending sentences in prepositions. Certainly that must be worth something.Be sure to follow me on Twitter @johnnyrobishOne of our reporters investigating a murder at one of the wealthiest mansions in town.Today proudly celebrating 15 consecutive days without anyone sustaining a personal injury as a result of this website!Some of the dedicated coppers who police our fair city.Henry Ford, Thomas Edison and Warren G. Harding discussing the implications of a future Trump presidency.Sometimes its nice to feel "wanted."The above poster has been placed here solely in the interest of public safety.Workers at Rubbish In, Robish Out demanding more beer. No one can be expected to work at a place like this sober. The Supreme Court has ruled against cruel and unusual punishment for heaven's sake.
Kellyanne Conway’s Husband Appointed to Justice Department
Kellyanne Conway’s Husband Appointed to Justice Department: Donald Trump will soon name top White House adviser Kellyanne Conway’s husband, George, to lead the Justice Department’s civil division. One thing’s for sure, you can bet your bottom dollar that as soon as he assumes the post, all microwaves are gonna be removed from employee cafeterias.
New AI Program Can Lip-Read Better Than Humans: Google and Oxford University have reportedly developed an artificial intelligence system that can lip-read significantly better than humans. Researchers caution that the system is not expected to work on chickens, because chickens don’t have lips. As soon as the program is released, its a pretty safe bet books on ventriloquism are gonna start flying off the shelves.
Owner Offers $20K Reward for Exotic Savannah Cat: An exotic Savannah cat – which is a cross between a domesticated cat and a wild African serval cat – has gone missing in Marina Del Rey and his owner is willing to pay $20,000 to get him back. While I hope they get him back, my guess is Trump had him deported. As a precaution, the Department of Fish and Game is warning Marina Del Rey residents who may be raising wildebeests or antelope to be on the lookout and protect their herds.by
by Johnny Robish © Copyright 2017
Comments are closed.