- Caution: Use this website only as directed!
- Disclaimer: Any similarity between what you read on these pages and actual reality is purely coincidental.
- For our international friends, this site is also available in Russian, Italian, French, Thousand Island and Blu Cheese.
- No animal testing! We at Rubbish In, Robish Out! categorically deny any allegations by animal rights activists that jokes found on these pages are initially tested-out on laboratory animals.
- We at Rubbish In, Robish Out have been taking great pains to avoid ending sentences in prepositions. Certainly that must be worth something.Be sure to follow me on Twitter @johnnyrobishOne of our reporters investigating a murder at one of the wealthiest mansions in town.Today proudly celebrating 15 consecutive days without anyone sustaining a personal injury as a result of this website!Some of the dedicated coppers who police our fair city.Henry Ford, Thomas Edison and Warren G. Harding discussing the implications of a future Trump presidency.Sometimes its nice to feel "wanted."The above poster has been placed here solely in the interest of public safety.Workers at Rubbish In, Robish Out demanding more beer. No one can be expected to work at a place like this sober. The Supreme Court has ruled against cruel and unusual punishment for heaven's sake.
Los Angeles Teacher Retires At 94
Los Angeles Teacher Retires At 94: Rose Gilbert carried out a childhood dream with a rare commitment – she retired last week at the age of 94 after a 63-year teaching career in the Los Angeles Unified School District. She says she now looks forward to doing a lot of traveling – even if most of it happens to be back and forth to the bathroom.
Glen Campbell Has Alzheimer’s Disease: Just before embarking on his farewell tour, Grammy Award winning singer Glen Campbell announced that he has Alzheimer’s disease. Campbell is hoping that by the time he gets to Phoenix, he’ll still remember the words to the songs.
Cardinals Meet to Choose New Pope: Just days after the 85-year-old officially took off his papal robes, more than 100 cardinals from around the world gathered inside the Vatican for the first round of meetings before the conclave to elect the next pope. In related news, Dan Brown has reportedly gone into hiding.
Second Sinkhole Opens in Florida Town: In yet another terrifying incident sure to impact tourism and real estate values, a second sinkhole has appeared appeared in Seffner, Florida – just one mile from where Jeffrey Bush disappeared after being swallowed-up last week. If this keeps up, Florida’s real estate values could end up sinking faster than their back yards. Perhaps they should consider promoting subterranean tourism.by
by Johnny Robish © Copyright 2017
Comments are closed.