- Warning: Use this site only as directed!
- For our international friends, this site is also available in Russian, Italian, French, Thousand Island and Blu Cheese.
- We at Rubbish In, Robish Out have been taking great pains to avoid ending sentences in prepositions. Certainly that must be worth something.
- Be sure to follow me on Twitter @johnnyrobish
- Disclaimer: Any similarity between what you read on these pages and reality is most likely purely coincidental.
- Today proudly celebrating 15 consecutive days without anyone sustaining a personal injury as a result of this website!
- Be sure to check out the thousands of original jokes in our archives pages!
- Henry Ford, Thomas Edison, Warren G. Harding
- Workers at Rubbish In, Robish Out demanding more beer. No one can be expected to work at a place like this sober. The Supreme Court has ruled against cruel and unusual punishment for heaven's sake.
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
Los Angeles Teacher Retires At 94
Los Angeles Teacher Retires At 94: Rose Gilbert carried out a childhood dream with a rare commitment – she retired last week at the age of 94 after a 63-year teaching career in the Los Angeles Unified School District. She says she now looks forward to doing a lot of traveling – even if most of it happens to be back and forth to the bathroom.
Glen Campbell Has Alzheimer’s Disease: Just before embarking on his farewell tour, Grammy Award winning singer Glen Campbell announced that he has Alzheimer’s disease. Campbell is hoping that by the time he gets to Phoenix, he’ll still remember the words to the songs.
Cardinals Meet to Choose New Pope: Just days after the 85-year-old officially took off his papal robes, more than 100 cardinals from around the world gathered inside the Vatican for the first round of meetings before the conclave to elect the next pope. In related news, Dan Brown has reportedly gone into hiding.
Second Sinkhole Opens in Florida Town: In yet another terrifying incident sure to impact tourism and real estate values, a second sinkhole has appeared appeared in Seffner, Florida – just one mile from where Jeffrey Bush disappeared after being swallowed-up last week. If this keeps up, Florida’s real estate values could end up sinking faster than their back yards. Perhaps they should consider promoting subterranean tourism.by
by Johnny Robish © Copyright 2014
Comments are closed.