- Caution: Use this website only as directed!
- Disclaimer: Any similarity between what you read on these pages and actual reality is purely coincidental.
- For our international friends, this site is also available in Russian, Italian, French, Thousand Island and Blu Cheese.
- No animal testing! We at Rubbish In, Robish Out! categorically deny any allegations by animal rights activists that jokes found on these pages are initially tested-out on laboratory animals.
- We at Rubbish In, Robish Out have been taking great pains to avoid ending sentences in prepositions. Certainly that must be worth something.Be sure to follow me on Twitter @johnnyrobishOne of our reporters investigating a murder at one of the wealthiest mansions in town.Today proudly celebrating 15 consecutive days without anyone sustaining a personal injury as a result of this website!Some of the dedicated coppers who police our fair city.Henry Ford, Thomas Edison and Warren G. Harding discussing the implications of a future Trump presidency.Sometimes its nice to feel "wanted."The above poster has been placed here solely in the interest of public safety.Workers at Rubbish In, Robish Out demanding more beer. No one can be expected to work at a place like this sober. The Supreme Court has ruled against cruel and unusual punishment for heaven's sake.
Many Americans Believe Chocolate Milk Comes from Brown Cows
Many Americans Believe Chocolate Milk Comes from Brown Cows: According to a recent survey, seven percent of all Americans believe chocolate milk comes from brown cows, with yet another 48 percent having no idea where chocolate milk comes from at all.
Gee, talk about your basic “how now brown cow!” Actually, I’m not surprised 7 percent of Americans are this stupid, I follow elections. Frankly, I’m more concerned that the people working in Trump’s USDA believe this is where chocolate milk comes from.
Of course researchers are quick to point out that many people living in the US are “agriculturally illiterate” these days, however, its my opinion that people who actually believe chocolate milk comes from brown cows are not really “agriculturally illiterate,” they’re frigg’n morons.
Good grief, I don’t even wanna ask where these people think whipped cream comes from. I mean, by this logic – powdered milk must come from dehydrated cows, while sour cream comes from angry, bitter, pissed off cows. I wonder where these folks think babies come from? Never mind, I’m sure they’ll say “condom malfunctions.” Anyway, one thing’s for sure, after reading this – I’ll never look at chocolate milk the same way again.by
by Johnny Robish © Copyright 2017
Comments are closed.