- Caution: Use this website only as directed!
- Disclaimer: Any similarity between what you read on these pages and actual reality is purely coincidental.
- For our international friends, this site is also available in Russian, Italian, French, Thousand Island and Blu Cheese.
- No animal testing! We at Rubbish In, Robish Out! categorically deny any allegations by animal rights activists that jokes found on these pages are initially tested-out on laboratory animals.
- We at Rubbish In, Robish Out have been taking great pains to avoid ending sentences in prepositions. Certainly that must be worth something.Be sure to follow me on Twitter @johnnyrobishOne of our reporters investigating a murder at one of the wealthiest mansions in town.Today proudly celebrating 15 consecutive days without anyone sustaining a personal injury as a result of this website!Some of the dedicated coppers who police our fair city.Henry Ford, Thomas Edison and Warren G. Harding discussing the implications of a future Trump presidency.Sometimes its nice to feel "wanted."The above poster has been placed here solely in the interest of public safety.Workers at Rubbish In, Robish Out demanding more beer. No one can be expected to work at a place like this sober. The Supreme Court has ruled against cruel and unusual punishment for heaven's sake.
Plant-Based Burger Smells, Tastes and Bleeds Like Real Thing
Plant-Based Burger Smells, Tastes and Bleeds Like Real Thing: Scientist and chief executive of Impossible Foods Pat Brown has created a plant-based burger that he says recreates the texture, smell and flavor of meat that carnivores crave (including the blood) – while cutting down on the waste associated with meat production. And, after you’ve completely devoured one of these babies, I’m guessing about the only left thing to do is wash it all down with an O’Doul’s non-alcoholic beer.
Caitlyn Jenner Seriously Considering Running for Office: Caitlyn Jenner is reportedly seriously considering a shot at politics as friends say she has been questioning how she can make a bigger impact on the world. OK, so if I’m understanding the Republican slate correctly, after the next election we’re basically gonna have Trump, Kanye West, Kid Rock, Steven Seagal, the Rock and Caitlin Jenner running the country? Good grief, that’s so insane, I’m not even sure the Russians could get behind that one.
Study Suggests Smelling Your Food Makes You Fat: Researchers at UC Berkeley discovered that mice who had their sense of smell disabled could eat a high-fat diet and stay at a normal weight, while their litter mates who retained their sense of smell ballooned up to twice normal weight – suggesting a link between smell and metabolism. Now I realize this study was conducted on mice, but I still smell a rat.
by Johnny Robish © Copyright 2017