- Warning: Use this site only as directed!
- For our international friends, this site is also available in Russian, Italian, French, Thousand Island and Blu Cheese.
- We at Rubbish In, Robish Out have been taking great pains to avoid ending sentences in prepositions. Certainly that must be worth something.
- Be sure to follow me on Twitter @johnnyrobish
- Disclaimer: Any similarity between what you read on these pages and reality is most likely purely coincidental.
- Today proudly celebrating 15 consecutive days without anyone sustaining a personal injury as a result of this website!
- Be sure to check out the thousands of original jokes in our archives pages!
- Henry Ford, Thomas Edison, Warren G. Harding
- Workers at Rubbish In, Robish Out demanding more beer. No one can be expected to work at a place like this sober. The Supreme Court has ruled against cruel and unusual punishment for heaven's sake.
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
Playboy Playmate Graduates With Honors
Playboy Playmate Graduates With Honors: Nikki Leigh certainly has a lot to celebrate. Not only did the 23-year-old graduate with honors in Sociology from Cal State Fullerton this weekend, but she was also named Miss May 2012, Playboy’s Playmate of the month, during her last semester of college. Wow, Playboy is really getting some knowledgeable women to pose for them lately. Nikki Leigh has a strong background in sociology and of course who could possibly have more familiarity with our criminal justice system than Lindsay Lohan?
Sheen and Gibson Co-Star in New Film: Director Robert Rodriguez has reportedly signed both Charlie Sheen and Mel Gibson to his new movie Machete Kills- with Sheen playing the President of the United States. Charlie Sheen and Mel Gibson together? Sounds more like a court appointed anger management class than a film set.
Penguins Explicit Sex Acts Shocked Explorer: Hidden for nearly 100 years for being too “graphic,” a report of “hooligan” behaviors, including sexual coercion, by Adelie penguins observed during Captain Scott’s 1910 polar expedition has been uncovered. Guess even the penguins have their own Jerry Sandusky.
Stolen Toothpicks: Police are looking for the thief who stole 400,000 toothpicks worth nearly $3,000 from a manufacturer’s warehouse in Athens, Georgia. Police say they’re optimistic about finding the culprit because there’s not all that many people who live in the area who actually have enough teeth to make the theft worthwhile.
World’s Air in Trouble: Monitoring stations are reporting that the world’s air has reached what scientists call a troubling new milestone for carbon dioxide, the main global warming pollutant. Scientists warn that if this horrible trend continues, everyone in the world will eventually feel like they’re living in Cleveland.by
by Johnny Robish © Copyright 2014