- Caution: Use this website only as directed!
- Disclaimer: Any similarity between what you read on these pages and actual reality is purely coincidental.
- For our international friends, this site is also available in Russian, Italian, French, Thousand Island and Blu Cheese.
- No animal testing! We at Rubbish In, Robish Out! categorically deny any allegations by animal rights activists that jokes found on these pages are initially tested-out on laboratory animals.
- We at Rubbish In, Robish Out have been taking great pains to avoid ending sentences in prepositions. Certainly that must be worth something.Be sure to follow me on Twitter @johnnyrobishOne of our reporters investigating a murder at one of the wealthiest mansions in town.Today proudly celebrating 15 consecutive days without anyone sustaining a personal injury as a result of this website!Some of the dedicated coppers who police our fair city.Henry Ford, Thomas Edison and Warren G. Harding discussing the implications of a future Trump presidency.Sometimes its nice to feel "wanted."The above poster has been placed here solely in the interest of public safety.Workers at Rubbish In, Robish Out demanding more beer. No one can be expected to work at a place like this sober. The Supreme Court has ruled against cruel and unusual punishment for heaven's sake.
Researchers 3D Print Soft Artificial Heart That Pumps Blood
Researchers 3D Print Soft Artificial Heart That Pumps Blood: A team of researchers at ETH Zurich have created what they say is the first artificial heart that’s entirely soft, with its pumping mechanism achieved by causing the silicone ventricles to pump just like a real heart.
You know, I’ve always had a soft spot in my heart for people who do this kind of research. Oh sure, some scientists will lie about their research, but those lies are easily uncovered by a using a defibrillator and the guilty parties are immediately placed under cardiac arrest. Its not that easy to bypass a peer review in the heart research field. Those people will go right for the jugular if they hear even a murmur about dishonesty.
But generally speaking, these people really put their heart and soul into their bloody research. And the sacrifices can be huge. Heart researchers almost never have time for a social life because of all the long hours – which tends to take them out of circulation.
Anyway, the point is that people who really know about artificial hearts say a soft artificial heart would be very hard to beat. But let’s face it, discoveries like this take more then a stroke of luck, they take hard work by dedicated professionals. So let’s just hope these scientists can stay pumped. After all, when you’re trying to create something that pumps blood, there’s always a lot of pressure. Its almost enough to give you a coronary.by
by Johnny Robish © Copyright 2017
Comments are closed.