- Caution: Use this website only as directed!
- Disclaimer: Any similarity between what you read on these pages and actual reality is purely coincidental.
- For our international friends, this site is also available in Russian, Italian, French, Thousand Island and Blu Cheese.
- No animal testing! We at Rubbish In, Robish Out! categorically deny any allegations by animal rights activists that jokes found on these pages are initially tested-out on laboratory animals.
- We at Rubbish In, Robish Out have been taking great pains to avoid ending sentences in prepositions. Certainly that must be worth something.Be sure to follow me on Twitter @johnnyrobishOne of our reporters investigating a murder at one of the wealthiest mansions in town.Today proudly celebrating 15 consecutive days without anyone sustaining a personal injury as a result of this website!Some of the dedicated coppers who police our fair city.Henry Ford, Thomas Edison and Warren G. Harding discussing the implications of a future Trump presidency.Sometimes its nice to feel "wanted."The above poster has been placed here solely in the interest of public safety.Workers at Rubbish In, Robish Out demanding more beer. No one can be expected to work at a place like this sober. The Supreme Court has ruled against cruel and unusual punishment for heaven's sake.
Researchers Say Dinosaurs Nearly Missed Surviving Extinction
Researchers Say Dinosaurs Nearly Missed Surviving Extinction: An international team of researchers claim that had the asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs slammed into the planet just a few minutes earlier or later, it would have hit in the ocean and not had the devastating consequences it had for the beasts. Scientists say a few minutes either way and the asteroid would have most likely instead struck downtown Cleveland – and not even the most ferocious of dinosaurs would have considered living anywhere near a disgusting hellhole like Cleveland.
Our Milky Way Said to Contain 160 Billion Planets: A new statistical analysis based on a survey of millions of stars suggests that there’s at least 160 billion planets in our galaxy – the Milky Way. Ironically, Milky Way candy bars are thought to contain at least 160 billion calories.
Basquiat Skull Painting Sells for $110.5 Million at Auction: Joining the rarefied $100 million-plus club in a sales room punctuated by periodic gasps from the crowd, Jean-Michel Basquiat’s powerful 1982 painting of a skull brought $110.5 million at Sotheby’s, to become the sixth most expensive work ever sold at auction. Are you kidding me – $110.5 million for a painting of a skull? You’d think for that kind of dough, Sotheby’s could have at least sprung for some crossbones in the deal.by
by Johnny Robish © Copyright 2017
Comments are closed.