- Caution: Use this website only as directed!
- Disclaimer: Any similarity between what you read on these pages and actual reality is purely coincidental.
- For our international friends, this site is also available in Russian, Italian, French, Thousand Island and Blu Cheese.
- No animal testing! We at Rubbish In, Robish Out! categorically deny any allegations by animal rights activists that jokes found on these pages are initially tested-out on laboratory animals.
- We at Rubbish In, Robish Out have been taking great pains to avoid ending sentences in prepositions. Certainly that must be worth something.Be sure to follow me on Twitter @johnnyrobishOne of our reporters investigating a murder at one of the wealthiest mansions in town.Today proudly celebrating 15 consecutive days without anyone sustaining a personal injury as a result of this website!Some of the dedicated coppers who police our fair city.Henry Ford, Thomas Edison and Warren G. Harding discussing the implications of a future Trump presidency.Sometimes its nice to feel "wanted."The above poster has been placed here solely in the interest of public safety.Workers at Rubbish In, Robish Out demanding more beer. No one can be expected to work at a place like this sober. The Supreme Court has ruled against cruel and unusual punishment for heaven's sake.
Russian Military Jet Flies Low Over US Capitol and Pentagon
Russian Military Jet Flies Low Over US Capitol and Pentagon: Numerous news outlets are reporting that a Russian surveillance aircraft flew over the US Capitol, the Pentagon, Joint Base Andrews, the CIA, Camp David and a secret government bunker called Mount Weather at what is being described as an uncomfortably low altitude on Wednesday.
Sources say the Russian plane was actually flying so low, Trump’s hairpiece almost blew off in the turbulence. So far, no word as to whether or not Sarah Palin was able to see the Russian plane from her front porch.
Sadly for the Russians, they were looking to gather intelligence, but instead found only Donald Trump. Talk about a big disappointment. My question is, why bother with a flyover? Good grief, haven’t they ever heard of Google Earth?
Sadly for the Russians, they were looking to gather intelligence, but instead found only Donald Trump. Yet another wasted effort I guess. My question is, why bother with a flyover? Why not just open up a Google Earth app?
Personally, I don’t think the Russians were actually spying. I think it was just Putin saluting President Trump for all his hard work on behalf of the Russian people. I mean, why would the Russians need a spy plane with Trump in the White House?
Anyway, the bottom line is we should all be grateful we have an administration that is smart enough to realize that the real threat to America isn’t the Chinese or the Russians – its transgenders serving in the military.
by Johnny Robish © Copyright 2017
Comments are closed.