- Caution: Use this website only as directed!
- Disclaimer: Any similarity between what you read on these pages and actual reality is purely coincidental.
- For our international friends, this site is also available in Russian, Italian, French, Thousand Island and Blu Cheese.
- No animal testing! We at Rubbish In, Robish Out! categorically deny any allegations by animal rights activists that jokes found on these pages are initially tested-out on laboratory animals.
- We at Rubbish In, Robish Out have been taking great pains to avoid ending sentences in prepositions. Certainly that must be worth something.Be sure to follow me on Twitter @johnnyrobishOne of our reporters investigating a murder at one of the wealthiest mansions in town.Today proudly celebrating 15 consecutive days without anyone sustaining a personal injury as a result of this website!Some of the dedicated coppers who police our fair city.Henry Ford, Thomas Edison and Warren G. Harding discussing the implications of a future Trump presidency.Sometimes its nice to feel "wanted."The above poster has been placed here solely in the interest of public safety.Workers at Rubbish In, Robish Out demanding more beer. No one can be expected to work at a place like this sober. The Supreme Court has ruled against cruel and unusual punishment for heaven's sake.
Scientists Teleport Particle Hundreds of Miles
Scientists Teleport Particle Hundreds of Miles: Paving the way for more ambitious and futuristic breakthroughs, a team of Chinese scientists have for the first time “teleported” a photon hundreds of miles using a process known as “quantum entanglement.” Scientists say that of all the possible applications for this new technology, perhaps the most exciting is the potential impact something like this could have on future pizza delivery.
Hoarder With History of Animal Abuse Eaten by Pet Wolf Dogs: The remains of an elderly woman who spent decades abusing animals were found inside her western Kentucky home and authorities believe that the parts of her body not found were consumed by some of her 50 pet wolf dogs. Perhaps adding to the tragedy is the fact that her death means the local Walmart just lost another paying customer.
Pot-Infused Coffee Pods for Sale in Nevada: A company named Brewbudz is now offering a line of THC-infused K-cup pods in Nevada for Keurig-style coffee makers with a bit of cannabis laced into them. You can bet that’ll make your ears perk up next time someone asks you “I’m brewing a ‘pot’ of coffee, would you like some?”by
by Johnny Robish © Copyright 2017
Comments are closed.