- Caution: Use this website only as directed!
- Disclaimer: Any similarity between what you read on these pages and actual reality is purely coincidental.
- For our international friends, this site is also available in Russian, Italian, French, Thousand Island and Blu Cheese.
- No animal testing! We at Rubbish In, Robish Out! categorically deny any allegations by animal rights activists that jokes found on these pages are initially tested-out on laboratory animals.
- We at Rubbish In, Robish Out have been taking great pains to avoid ending sentences in prepositions. Certainly that must be worth something.Be sure to follow me on Twitter @johnnyrobishOne of our reporters investigating a murder at one of the wealthiest mansions in town.Today proudly celebrating 15 consecutive days without anyone sustaining a personal injury as a result of this website!Some of the dedicated coppers who police our fair city.Henry Ford, Thomas Edison and Warren G. Harding discussing the implications of a future Trump presidency.Sometimes its nice to feel "wanted."The above poster has been placed here solely in the interest of public safety.Workers at Rubbish In, Robish Out demanding more beer. No one can be expected to work at a place like this sober. The Supreme Court has ruled against cruel and unusual punishment for heaven's sake.
Starbucks Now Third Largest Restaurant Chain
Starbucks Now Third Largest Restaurant Chain: New data show that Starbucks has now passed Burger King and Wendy’s to become the third largest US restaurant chain in terms of sales. Starbucks is growing so fast that researchers now believe that by the year 2025, approximately seventy-five percent of the earth’s surface will be covered by Starbuck’s cafes.
Single Adults Have Greater Heart Attack Risk: A new study finds that unmarried men and women, regardless of their age, have a higher risk of dying from a heart attack. Meanwhile, all the married ones wish they were dead.
Florida A&M University Band Members Charged With Manslaughter: Prosecutors are charging 12 former Florida A&M University band members with manslaughter in the 2011 hazing death of a drum major. Gee, who could have guessed that the most dangerous people on campus are the members of the marching band?by
by Johnny Robish © Copyright 2017
Comments are closed.