- Warning: Use this site only as directed!
- For our international friends, this site is also available in Russian, Italian, French, Thousand Island and Blu Cheese.
- We at Rubbish In, Robish Out have been taking great pains to avoid ending sentences in prepositions. Certainly that must be worth something.
- Be sure to follow me on Twitter @johnnyrobish
- Disclaimer: Any similarity between what you read on these pages and reality is most likely purely coincidental.
- Today proudly celebrating 15 consecutive days without anyone sustaining a personal injury as a result of this website!
- Be sure to check out the thousands of original jokes in our archives pages!
- Henry Ford, Thomas Edison, Warren G. Harding
- Workers at Rubbish In, Robish Out demanding more beer. No one can be expected to work at a place like this sober. The Supreme Court has ruled against cruel and unusual punishment for heaven's sake.
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
Starbucks Now Third Largest Restaurant Chain
Starbucks Now Third Largest Restaurant Chain: New data show that Starbucks has now passed Burger King and Wendy’s to become the third largest US restaurant chain in terms of sales. Starbucks is growing so fast that researchers now believe that by the year 2025, approximately seventy-five percent of the earth’s surface will be covered by Starbuck’s cafes.
Single Adults Have Greater Heart Attack Risk: A new study finds that unmarried men and women, regardless of their age, have a higher risk of dying from a heart attack. Meanwhile, all the married ones wish they were dead.
Florida A&M University Band Members Charged With Manslaughter: Prosecutors are charging 12 former Florida A&M University band members with manslaughter in the 2011 hazing death of a drum major. Gee, who could have guessed that the most dangerous people on campus are the members of the marching band?by
by Johnny Robish © Copyright 2014
Comments are closed.