- Caution: Use this website only as directed!
- Disclaimer: Any similarity between what you read on these pages and actual reality is purely coincidental.
- For our international friends, this site is also available in Russian, Italian, French, Thousand Island and Blu Cheese.
- No animal testing! We at Rubbish In, Robish Out! categorically deny any allegations by animal rights activists that jokes found on these pages are initially tested-out on laboratory animals.
- We at Rubbish In, Robish Out have been taking great pains to avoid ending sentences in prepositions. Certainly that must be worth something.Be sure to follow me on Twitter @johnnyrobishOne of our reporters investigating a murder at one of the wealthiest mansions in town.Today proudly celebrating 15 consecutive days without anyone sustaining a personal injury as a result of this website!Some of the dedicated coppers who police our fair city.Henry Ford, Thomas Edison and Warren G. Harding discussing the implications of a future Trump presidency.Sometimes its nice to feel "wanted."The above poster has been placed here solely in the interest of public safety.Workers at Rubbish In, Robish Out demanding more beer. No one can be expected to work at a place like this sober. The Supreme Court has ruled against cruel and unusual punishment for heaven's sake.
Ted Nugent Says Its Time to Turn Down the Hateful Rhetoric
Ted Nugent Says Its Time to Turn Down the Hateful Rhetoric: In an interesting turn of events, Ted Nugent – the Second Amendment rocker who called President Obama “a subhuman mongrel who should suck on my machine gun” and insisted “Obama & Clinton should be tried for treason and hung,” now says its time we should all “tone down the hateful rhetoric.”
Why what an unusual change of heart coming from someone who’s always been a proud race-baiting, opportunist rabble-rouser – essentially kind of a David Duke with a guitar. Could this be Ted Nugent’s first attempt at a career in comedy or did someone perhaps sit him down and explain the “glass houses” metaphor to him?
Gee, it’s beginning to look as if these alt-right “snowflakes” suddenly want to create themselves some “safe spaces” after some hateful, homicidal, maniac points some of those guns they seem to love so much right back at them.
And isn’t it interesting now that his guy is in office, Ted’s decided he suddenly wants everyone to hold hands and sing Kumbaya – while they’re busy cutting all the social safety nets for American families. Forgive me for being cynical, but this sounds like nothing more than a big bunch of covfefe to me.by
by Johnny Robish © Copyright 2017
Comments are closed.