- Caution: Use this website only as directed!
- Disclaimer: Any similarity between what you read on these pages and actual reality is purely coincidental.
- For our international friends, this site is also available in Russian, Italian, French, Thousand Island and Blu Cheese.
- No animal testing! We at Rubbish In, Robish Out! categorically deny any allegations by animal rights activists that jokes found on these pages are initially tested-out on laboratory animals.
- We at Rubbish In, Robish Out have been taking great pains to avoid ending sentences in prepositions. Certainly that must be worth something.Be sure to follow me on Twitter @johnnyrobishOne of our reporters investigating a murder at one of the wealthiest mansions in town.Today proudly celebrating 15 consecutive days without anyone sustaining a personal injury as a result of this website!Some of the dedicated coppers who police our fair city.Henry Ford, Thomas Edison and Warren G. Harding discussing the implications of a future Trump presidency.Sometimes its nice to feel "wanted."The above poster has been placed here solely in the interest of public safety.Workers at Rubbish In, Robish Out demanding more beer. No one can be expected to work at a place like this sober. The Supreme Court has ruled against cruel and unusual punishment for heaven's sake.
Trader Joe’s Issues Grainless Granola Recall
Trader Joe’s Issues Grainless Granola Recall: Trader Joe’s has been e-mailing customers, warning them that their Trader Joe’s brand Grainless Granola is being recalled because of a possible Listeria contamination. Now I’m certainly no doctor, but I’m guessing that if you’re the type of person who seeks out products like “Grainless Granola,” Listeria is probably the least of your problems.
Study Links 25,000 US Deaths to Sugary Drinks: In a paper presented to the American Heart Association, researchers report that they have linked 25,000 obesity-related deaths each year in the US to sugary drinks. On a positive note, the majority of them are the type of people you’d expect to see appearing on the Jerry Springer show.
Head Transplant Surgeon Repairs Spinal Cords of Rats: The scientific team planning to carry out the world’s first human head transplant has announced the successful repair of severed spinal cords in rats, confirming their proof-of-principle study and showing their technique “works across the board.” One thing’s for sure, whomever gets the first head transplant better have a closet full of turtleneck sweaters and shirts. Try explaining those scars on a first date.
by Johnny Robish © Copyright 2017
Comments are closed.