- Caution: Use this website only as directed!
- Disclaimer: Any similarity between what you read on these pages and actual reality is purely coincidental.
- For our international friends, this site is also available in Russian, Italian, French, Thousand Island and Blu Cheese.
- No animal testing! We at Rubbish In, Robish Out! categorically deny any allegations by animal rights activists that jokes found on these pages are initially tested-out on laboratory animals.
- We at Rubbish In, Robish Out have been taking great pains to avoid ending sentences in prepositions. Certainly that must be worth something.Be sure to follow me on Twitter @johnnyrobishOne of our reporters investigating a murder at one of the wealthiest mansions in town.Today proudly celebrating 15 consecutive days without anyone sustaining a personal injury as a result of this website!Some of the dedicated coppers who police our fair city.Henry Ford, Thomas Edison and Warren G. Harding discussing the implications of a future Trump presidency.Sometimes its nice to feel "wanted."The above poster has been placed here solely in the interest of public safety.Workers at Rubbish In, Robish Out demanding more beer. No one can be expected to work at a place like this sober. The Supreme Court has ruled against cruel and unusual punishment for heaven's sake.
Trillion-Ton Iceberg Breaks Off Antarctica
Trillion-Ton Iceberg Breaks Off Antarctica: One of the largest icebergs ever recorded, packing about a trillion tons of ice or enough to fill up two Lake Eries, has just split off from Antarctica. While climate scientists are blaming global warming, Fox news is blaming it on bartenders and cocktail servers, whom they say are the kind of people willing to do just about anything for more ice.
Wealth Gap Growing Between Old and Young: A recent study found a big spike in the wealth gap between old and young in the U.S., with households headed by those over 65 being 47 times wealthier than those led by people under the age of 35. So that’s what they mean when they talk about “old money.”
Women Who Eat Bananas Have a Higher Chance of Conceiving Boys: A new study out of the UK found that women who eat a lots of bananas (or anything full of potassium) are more likely to conceive a baby boy. Researchers say its also important for expectant mothers to know that Safeway will have their bananas on sale this week for just 49 cents a pound with your Safeway Club Card.
by Johnny Robish © Copyright 2017