- Caution: Use this website only as directed!
- Disclaimer: Any similarity between what you read on these pages and actual reality is purely coincidental.
- For our international friends, this site is also available in Russian, Italian, French, Thousand Island and Blu Cheese.
- No animal testing! We at Rubbish In, Robish Out! categorically deny any allegations by animal rights activists that jokes found on these pages are initially tested-out on laboratory animals.
- We at Rubbish In, Robish Out have been taking great pains to avoid ending sentences in prepositions. Certainly that must be worth something.Be sure to follow me on Twitter @johnnyrobishOne of our reporters investigating a murder at one of the wealthiest mansions in town.Today proudly celebrating 15 consecutive days without anyone sustaining a personal injury as a result of this website!Some of the dedicated coppers who police our fair city.Henry Ford, Thomas Edison and Warren G. Harding discussing the implications of a future Trump presidency.Sometimes its nice to feel "wanted."The above poster has been placed here solely in the interest of public safety.Workers at Rubbish In, Robish Out demanding more beer. No one can be expected to work at a place like this sober. The Supreme Court has ruled against cruel and unusual punishment for heaven's sake.
Trump Appears to Refuse to Shake Merkel’s Hand
Trump Appears to Refuse to Shake Merkel’s Hand: The media is abuzz over a video which appears to show President Trump refusing to shake hands after his meeting with German Chancellor Angela Merkel. Give the man a break – maybe he was just put-off by how big her hands are!
Wyoming Allows Hunters to Use Silencers: Wyoming law now allows hunters to use silencers on their hunting weapons. That’s just crazy when you consider you’ve got hard-working assassins, who actually need the silencers in their jobs, who are forbidden to use them. Let’s get our priorities straight people!
Smokers Rebel Against Starbucks Smoking Ban: A group of smokers opposed to the Starbucks ban on smoking within 25 feet of its stores, say they plan to take the coffee company to court. Smokers point out that there are so many Starbucks cafes in the US, its nearly impossible to be further than 25 feet away from one.by
by Johnny Robish © Copyright 2017
Comments are closed.