- Caution: Use this website only as directed!
- Disclaimer: Any similarity between what you read on these pages and actual reality is purely coincidental.
- For our international friends, this site is also available in Russian, Italian, French, Thousand Island and Blu Cheese.
- No animal testing! We at Rubbish In, Robish Out! categorically deny any allegations by animal rights activists that jokes found on these pages are initially tested-out on laboratory animals.
- We at Rubbish In, Robish Out have been taking great pains to avoid ending sentences in prepositions. Certainly that must be worth something.Be sure to follow me on Twitter @johnnyrobishOne of our reporters investigating a murder at one of the wealthiest mansions in town.Today proudly celebrating 15 consecutive days without anyone sustaining a personal injury as a result of this website!Some of the dedicated coppers who police our fair city.Henry Ford, Thomas Edison and Warren G. Harding discussing the implications of a future Trump presidency.Sometimes its nice to feel "wanted."The above poster has been placed here solely in the interest of public safety.Workers at Rubbish In, Robish Out demanding more beer. No one can be expected to work at a place like this sober. The Supreme Court has ruled against cruel and unusual punishment for heaven's sake.
Trump Boasts He’s More Popular Than Obama
Trump Boasts He’s More Popular Than Obama: President Donald Trump was up and tweeting extra early Sunday morning, boasting that his approval ratings are higher than former President Barack Obama despite his being subjected to a “Witch Hunt.” I’m sure Trump is right about being more popular than Obama – the only problem is, its in Russia.
Leftists Post Fake Plans to Attack Statue Drawing Out Alt-Right: A leftist group posted fake plans to stage an attack on a Texas statue, bringing out scores of heavily armed alt-right conservatives to show who ended up standing in the hot sun for hours, not realizing the statue attack was totally fake. An embarrassed alt-right spokesperson said “what’s the big deal? We’ve been waging war on imaginary enemies for ages now?” While no one was injured, the statue’s pigeons reported that they found the whole fiasco extremely disruptive.
Trump Celebrates Father’s Day: With Father’s Day just over, many people were asking, wonder what kind of father was Donald Trump? I don’t know about with his boys, but I think its pretty safe to say that with Ivanka, he was strictly a “hands-on” dad.by
by Johnny Robish © Copyright 2017