- Caution: Use this website only as directed!
- Disclaimer: Any similarity between what you read on these pages and actual reality is purely coincidental.
- For our international friends, this site is also available in Russian, Italian, French, Thousand Island and Blu Cheese.
- No animal testing! We at Rubbish In, Robish Out! categorically deny any allegations by animal rights activists that jokes found on these pages are initially tested-out on laboratory animals.
- We at Rubbish In, Robish Out have been taking great pains to avoid ending sentences in prepositions. Certainly that must be worth something.Be sure to follow me on Twitter @johnnyrobishOne of our reporters investigating a murder at one of the wealthiest mansions in town.Today proudly celebrating 15 consecutive days without anyone sustaining a personal injury as a result of this website!Some of the dedicated coppers who police our fair city.Henry Ford, Thomas Edison and Warren G. Harding discussing the implications of a future Trump presidency.Sometimes its nice to feel "wanted."The above poster has been placed here solely in the interest of public safety.Workers at Rubbish In, Robish Out demanding more beer. No one can be expected to work at a place like this sober. The Supreme Court has ruled against cruel and unusual punishment for heaven's sake.
Trump Issues Fire and Fury Threat to North Korea
Trump Issues Fire and Fury Threat to North Korea: President Trump gave his most direct and poignant warning toward North Korea yet, warning that the rogue nation had “best not make any more threats to the United States,” or “they will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen.”
The sad thing is, if he continues making threats like that, President Trump could easily undo all the goodwill our dedicated diplomats like Dennis Rodman have worked years to foster between the two countries. As the good book says, “for what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, but loses Seoul, Korea?”
Now I’m no military strategist – but the way I see it, if President Trump really wanted to completely destroy Kim Jong Un and North Korea – instead of dropping a bomb, why not just give them the same treatment he gave Trump Airlines, Trump Vodka, Trump Magazine, Trump Mortgage Company, Trump Steaks, Trump Taj Mahal and Trump University?
by Johnny Robish © Copyright 2017
Comments are closed.