- Caution: Use this website only as directed!
- Disclaimer: Any similarity between what you read on these pages and actual reality is purely coincidental.
- For our international friends, this site is also available in Russian, Italian, French, Thousand Island and Blu Cheese.
- No animal testing! We at Rubbish In, Robish Out! categorically deny any allegations by animal rights activists that jokes found on these pages are initially tested-out on laboratory animals.
- We at Rubbish In, Robish Out have been taking great pains to avoid ending sentences in prepositions. Certainly that must be worth something.Be sure to follow me on Twitter @johnnyrobishOne of our reporters investigating a murder at one of the wealthiest mansions in town.Today proudly celebrating 15 consecutive days without anyone sustaining a personal injury as a result of this website!Some of the dedicated coppers who police our fair city.Henry Ford, Thomas Edison and Warren G. Harding discussing the implications of a future Trump presidency.Sometimes its nice to feel "wanted."The above poster has been placed here solely in the interest of public safety.Workers at Rubbish In, Robish Out demanding more beer. No one can be expected to work at a place like this sober. The Supreme Court has ruled against cruel and unusual punishment for heaven's sake.
Trump Oklahoma Campaign Chair Busted in Motel With Underage Boy
Trump Oklahoma Campaign Chair Busted in Motel With Underage Boy: State Senator and former Oklahoma Trump campaign chair Ralph Shortey, a family values Heartland Baptist Bible College graduate who is known for his bill to ban fetuses in food, is facing numerous charges after he was caught in a Super 8 Motel room with a minor boy.
Good grief, fetuses in food? What would that be called? “Baby food?” If this is true, just think about the impact this could have on programs like Meals on Wheels? One thing’s for sure, next time I go out to eat, I’ll be sure to tell the waitstaff “hold the fetus.”
Now at first I wondered – what the hell would a Republican big-wig be doing holed-up in a Super 8 Motel? Then it occurred to me that this is about the only option available when you need to find a place where you can pay in cash – and by the hour. Besides, when you’re in Oklahoma, a Super 8 Motel is probably the closest thing to a Trump Hotel they have.
In his defense, Senator Shorty’s attorneys are claiming their client is innocent and the police were just out to “Get Shortey.” Which is possible, I mean he and the kid could have just been having themselves a grand old Bible study in that sleazy motel room. You know, sharing their favorite verses from the Gideon Bible sitting on the nightstand. In fact, that verse “Spare the rod, spoil the child” kinda comes to mind.by
by Johnny Robish © Copyright 2017
Comments are closed.