- Caution: Use this website only as directed!
- Disclaimer: Any similarity between what you read on these pages and actual reality is purely coincidental.
- For our international friends, this site is also available in Russian, Italian, French, Thousand Island and Blu Cheese.
- No animal testing! We at Rubbish In, Robish Out! categorically deny any allegations by animal rights activists that jokes found on these pages are initially tested-out on laboratory animals.
- We at Rubbish In, Robish Out have been taking great pains to avoid ending sentences in prepositions. Certainly that must be worth something.Be sure to follow me on Twitter @johnnyrobishOne of our reporters investigating a murder at one of the wealthiest mansions in town.Today proudly celebrating 15 consecutive days without anyone sustaining a personal injury as a result of this website!Some of the dedicated coppers who police our fair city.Henry Ford, Thomas Edison and Warren G. Harding discussing the implications of a future Trump presidency.Sometimes its nice to feel "wanted."The above poster has been placed here solely in the interest of public safety.Workers at Rubbish In, Robish Out demanding more beer. No one can be expected to work at a place like this sober. The Supreme Court has ruled against cruel and unusual punishment for heaven's sake.
Trump Threatens Venezuela With Possible Military Option
Trump Threatens Venezuela With Possible Military Option: Speaking to reporters from his New Jersey golf course, President Trump further escalated his warnings against foreign powers, this time threatening the possibility of military intervention in Venezuela. After all this, many are starting to wonder which country Trump will threaten next. One thing’s for sure, with Trump in the White House, we’ll never have to worry about repeating Napoleon and Hitler’s big mistake of invading Russia.
South Carolina Issues Lizard People Warning During Eclipse: The South Carolina Emergency Management Division is officially cautioning citizens of that state “to remain ever vigilant,” because the upcoming solar eclipse is likely to coincide with an increase in paranormal activity in the form of “lizard people” sightings. And this is coming from a state which hasn’t legalized marijuana, so they can’t blame it on the weed. Personally, I think there’s just one hell of a lot of people in South Carolina and Northern Florida who happen to be damn good at catching flies with their tongues, which may account for the confusing sightings.
Coffee Boosts Brain’s Ability to Store Long-Term Memory: Scientists have found that a shot of caffeine greatly enhances the brain’s ability to store long-term memories. Too bad, because I was hoping that one-day I could forget just how much money I spend at Starbucks.by
by Johnny Robish © Copyright 2017
Comments are closed.