- Caution: Use this website only as directed!
- Disclaimer: Any similarity between what you read on these pages and actual reality is purely coincidental.
- For our international friends, this site is also available in Russian, Italian, French, Thousand Island and Blu Cheese.
- No animal testing! We at Rubbish In, Robish Out! categorically deny any allegations by animal rights activists that jokes found on these pages are initially tested-out on laboratory animals.
- We at Rubbish In, Robish Out have been taking great pains to avoid ending sentences in prepositions. Certainly that must be worth something.Be sure to follow me on Twitter @johnnyrobishOne of our reporters investigating a murder at one of the wealthiest mansions in town.Today proudly celebrating 15 consecutive days without anyone sustaining a personal injury as a result of this website!Some of the dedicated coppers who police our fair city.Henry Ford, Thomas Edison and Warren G. Harding discussing the implications of a future Trump presidency.Sometimes its nice to feel "wanted."The above poster has been placed here solely in the interest of public safety.Workers at Rubbish In, Robish Out demanding more beer. No one can be expected to work at a place like this sober. The Supreme Court has ruled against cruel and unusual punishment for heaven's sake.
Trump Urges Everyone to Read Book with No Words
Trump Urges Everyone to Read Book with No Words: In an early morning tweet, President Trump urged all Americans to read Michael J. Knowles’ Amazon bestseller “Reasons to Vote for Democrats,” a satirical book that contains nothing but 260 blank pages. No doubt the book is at the top of Betsy DeVos’ reading list. Actually, its a great read for Trump people, because you can just make up your own stories. When asked if he actually read the book, Trump admitted he hadn’t, but said he did read the CliffNotes. Trump added that his only complaint about the book was that there weren’t enough pictures in it.
Grumpy Cat Has $100 Million Net Worth: The Internet’s most notorious feline Grumpy Cat is said to have a net worth of over $100 million – all earned from appearances, movies, modeling, ads and book deals. And for those of you thinking about turning your feline friend into some ready cash, its important to remember that “all that litters is not gold.”
Study Finds Younger Millennials Want Stay-at-Home Wives: A new study found that fewer of the youngest millennials, those aged 18 to 25, support egalitarian family arrangements than did the same age group 20 years earlier. The only issue is – having a stay-at-home wife can get a little complicated when you’re still living in your parent’s basement.by
by Johnny Robish © Copyright 2017
Comments are closed.