- Caution: Use this website only as directed!
- Disclaimer: Any similarity between what you read on these pages and actual reality is purely coincidental.
- For our international friends, this site is also available in Russian, Italian, French, Thousand Island and Blu Cheese.
- No animal testing! We at Rubbish In, Robish Out! categorically deny any allegations by animal rights activists that jokes found on these pages are initially tested-out on laboratory animals.
- We at Rubbish In, Robish Out have been taking great pains to avoid ending sentences in prepositions. Certainly that must be worth something.Be sure to follow me on Twitter @johnnyrobishOne of our reporters investigating a murder at one of the wealthiest mansions in town.Today proudly celebrating 15 consecutive days without anyone sustaining a personal injury as a result of this website!Some of the dedicated coppers who police our fair city.Henry Ford, Thomas Edison and Warren G. Harding discussing the implications of a future Trump presidency.Sometimes its nice to feel "wanted."The above poster has been placed here solely in the interest of public safety.Workers at Rubbish In, Robish Out demanding more beer. No one can be expected to work at a place like this sober. The Supreme Court has ruled against cruel and unusual punishment for heaven's sake.
White House Claims Miscommunication on Aircraft Carrier’s Location
White House Claims Miscommunication on Aircraft Carrier’s Location: A senior Administration official says a miscommunication with the Pentagon and the Trump Defense Department was responsible for President Trump falsely claiming on Fox News that he was sending “a very powerful naval armada” to the Korean Peninsula, when those ships were actually on their way to military exercises out in the Indian Ocean, some 3,500 miles in the opposite direction.
Interesting military strategy, provoking a hostile country with forces that are actually somewhere else! Talk about a tactical genius! I mean, so what if we lost track of an aircraft carrier and four warships for a while, or that the entire Defense Department along with the Secretary of Defense “Mad Dog” Mattis had no frigg’n clue as to where our ships were. What’s the big deal?
Instead of thinking negative things like “what could possibly go wrong?” – we should be thinking positive and asking “what could possibly go right?” Think of it this way, if we have no idea what the hell we’re doing, how is the enemy supposed to figure it out? I mean, hell – sometimes when I am playing video games like Civilization 6, I lose my aircraft carriers too – it happens. Besides, what does any of this have to do with Benghazi or the Susan Rice unmasking scandal?
And to be completely fair, Trump only recently learned that the world is round. He probably just assumed we could quickly have those vessels circle the globe and end up right back in the Korean Peninsula in no time at all. Also, we did have Vice President Mike Pence in South Korea at the time, staring down the North Koreans from just over the border. That is, until the North Koreans paraded out a bunch North Korean women – forcing Pence to leave immediately because his wife wasn’t there with him.by
by Johnny Robish © Copyright 2017
Comments are closed.