- Caution: Use this website only as directed!
- Disclaimer: Any similarity between what you read on these pages and actual reality is purely coincidental.
- For our international friends, this site is also available in Russian, Italian, French, Thousand Island and Blu Cheese.
- No animal testing! We at Rubbish In, Robish Out! categorically deny any allegations by animal rights activists that jokes found on these pages are initially tested-out on laboratory animals.
- We at Rubbish In, Robish Out have been taking great pains to avoid ending sentences in prepositions. Certainly that must be worth something.Be sure to follow me on Twitter @johnnyrobishOne of our reporters investigating a murder at one of the wealthiest mansions in town.Today proudly celebrating 15 consecutive days without anyone sustaining a personal injury as a result of this website!Some of the dedicated coppers who police our fair city.Henry Ford, Thomas Edison and Warren G. Harding discussing the implications of a future Trump presidency.Sometimes its nice to feel "wanted."The above poster has been placed here solely in the interest of public safety.Workers at Rubbish In, Robish Out demanding more beer. No one can be expected to work at a place like this sober. The Supreme Court has ruled against cruel and unusual punishment for heaven's sake.
Woman Kills Husband After Argument Over Burnt Casserole
Woman Kills Husband After Argument Over Burnt Casserole: A Pennsylvania woman has been arrested after police say she shot her husband following an argument over her burning a casserole. Police say after talking to neighbors, they kind of understand why she may have wanted to shoot her husband, but add that that still doesn’t let her off the hook for burning the casserole.
Bloomberg Reports Albertsons is in Merger Talks with Sprouts: Bloomberg is reporting that supermarket chain Albertsons is in preliminary merger talks with the grocery chain Sprouts. I suppose this means we can expect a sea of Albertsons stores “sprouting” up all over the place now.
Food Delivery Robots Seen in San Francisco: Its being reported that experimental wheeled food delivery robots have been seen roaming the streets of San Francisco. You can bet this is gonna be a great temptation for thieves. I’ll bet right this moment gangs are drawing up plans for “Steal Meals on Wheels” programs. Police warn anyone caught hijacking the deliveries will be charged with “Grand Theft – Robot.”by
by Johnny Robish © Copyright 2017
Comments are closed.